Because we handle the design and manufacturing of all Attollo standing desks ourselves, we see first-hand how many products can have a detrimental effect on the environment and community. Because of this, in the design of our Bamboo adjustable desk, we sought out ways to ensure that we could minimize the negative impact our products had on the world.
Bamboo is recognized as the tallest member of the grass family. When you think of bamboo, the thought that may come to mind is a thatch hut that can be demolished at the slightest gust of wind. That, however, is not the case. Bamboo actually has a comparable strength ratio to steel and a compression ratio that's equivalent to concrete. A 1999 earthquake in Colombia destroyed all of the concrete buildings in the area, but the homes that were built from bamboo stood untouched.
The value of bamboo exceeds just that of strength and durability.
- Lightweight - Bamboo is hollow with longitudinal fibers. This means that less material is required to construct things with it and it remains lightweight but durable.
- Renewable – Bamboo is among the fastest growing plants on earth. Forests can be grown and harvested in just a few years. It is also flexible and can be directed to grow into specific shapes depending on needs.
- Environmentally Friendly – Bamboo can reduce up to 35% of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere while also producing more oxygen. Additionally, it consumes high quantities of nitrogen, which is beneficial in reducing water pollution. Bamboo also requires no pesticides or chemicals when growing which minimizes the effect on the atmosphere in areas that it is grown. It is easily recycled and does not cause problems when disposing of.
- Consumer Friendly – Bamboo can be smoked in its own resin to prevent insect infestation. It also does not require any paint, both of which make bamboo products safe for consumers.
Bamboo Adjustable Desk Has New And Improved Design
The bamboo adjustable desk features all of the hallmarks that make our sit-to-stand desk converters such a perfect option for employees looking for a more comfortable way to work.
- Unlimited stopping points allow you to adjust the desk to your ideal height
- Nearly 900 square inches of surface area gives you plenty of working space
- sliding keyboard tray accommodates comfortable hand placements
- electric power makes adjustments easy
In addition to the staple features that make our products ergonomic and effective, the bamboo adjustable desk includes a full bottom plate with no cutout to maximize stability while remaining lightweight for easy application. All you have to do is plug it in and press up for a sleek, modern, environmentally friendly adjustable desk.
Get our Bamboo adjustable desk today here.